Rickenbacker International Airport (LCK)
One of the world’s only cargo-dedicated airports
What takes others days, takes us hours. At Rickenbacker International Airport (LCK), we’re changing the cargo industry. When you move imports and exports through Rickenbacker International, better efficiencies and higher profits are on the horizon.
Rickenbacker International is one of the world’s only cargo-dedicated airports, and it easily supports the world’s largest aircraft. Cargolux, Cathay Pacific Cargo, Emirates SkyCargo and Korean Air Cargo offer weekly scheduled service and are among the growing number of international cargo airlines offering U.S. importers and exporters worldwide access through their extensive global networks.
As an added benefit, Rickenbacker International is a vital component of the North American International Freight Center, which is the collection of world-class logistics assets in the Columbus Region, where unparalleled collaboration happens every day. The freight center’s friendly, knowledgeable partners work hand-in-hand to make the Columbus Region a critical link to your global supply chain.
Scan Rickenbacker International Airport’s many advantages and contact us to discuss how Rickenbacker can help increase the efficiency and profit of your business.
Rickenbacker International Airport advantages
- Two parallel, 12,000-foot runways capable of handling the world’s largest aircraft
- Category I and II Landing System for all-weather landing capabilities
- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- No nighttime noise restrictions
- Onsite U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- Foreign-Trade Zone 138
- Hydrant fueling
- Exclusive ground handling service by Rickenbacker Aviation
- Ample cargo ramp space >5.6 million square feet (560,200 square meters)
- Active air cargo terminal space >644,800 square feet (over 60,000 square meters)
- Competitive rates and incentives
Rickenbacker International Airport location
- Within a one-day truck drive to nearly half of the U.S. and one-third of the Canada's population
- Within Rickenbacker area and adjacent to Norfolk Southern Rickenbacker Intermodal Terminal
- Convenient access to John Glenn International Airport
- 12 miles southeast of downtown Columbus, Ohio, USA
- Easily accessible from I-270, I-71, I-70, Highway 23 and Highway 33
When we say we’re a diverse logistics hub, we mean it. With a USDA-certified facility and a Port of Embarkation for livestock, Rickenbacker International sees all kinds of travelers.